Want to help those affected by the Grenfell Tower fire in London 🇬🇧♥️🙏🏽: If you wish to assist those who have lost their home and belongings but don’t live close enough to drop off donations, there is another way to help!
• A crowdfunding page has been set up to help residents. • The Justgiving page, set up by Karolina Hanusova, was created with the aim of reaching £50,000.
• A number of drop off points have been set up in London so that people who want to help can donate supplies to the residents left with nothing:
•The Harrow Club in west London has opened its doors to those caught up in the incident.
• The venue is offering food and somewhere to rest for Grenfell Tower residents.
• Donations can be dropped at 187 Freston Rd, London W10 6TH.
•Rugby Portobello Trust
The Rugby Portobello Trust have set up this event page to allow volunteers and those affected by the Grenfell Tower fire to comment with which items they have to offer or are in.
• Donations can be left at 221 Walmer Rd, London W11 4EY.
•St Clements Church
• The church has been turned into an evacuation centre to support Grenfell Tower residents who have managed to escape the blaze.
• Donations can be left at St Clements Church, 95 Sirdar Rd, W11 4EQ.